Boss Up Your Money 7 Steps to Building Your Money Mindset to Attain True Wealth Workbook
Imagine if you had a road map that gave you the exact steps you needed to clear those mind blocks which are preventing you from getting the money you deserve.
Do you know why entrepreneurs earn less money than they should? It might surprise you that it's not about knowledge or skill; it's more about mindset and how you feel about money.
Wouldn't it be great if you could get past the mental road blocks you have that are preventing you from attaining the money you desire?
Think about the first step to running a business; having the mindset for success. The same thing goes for attaining wealth. You have to remove the blocks that prevent you from getting and keeping money.
Knowing what you have to do is one of the beginning steps; having an exact road map to help you build a wealth getting mindset is the ultimate step to get you there faster.
With this planner you can easily create your wealth mindset, find, and eliminate your roadblocks.
Here's what's included in this 21 page, step-by-step planner:
- Step 1: The First Step to Solving Any Problem is Acknowledging the Problem
- When asked about their financial goals, business owners will usually just say “I just want to make enough to stay home with my kids or be able to afford my bills or be able to buy a new car." However, if they were really to dig a bit deeper, it would becomes clear that they’re just afraid to admit that they have big dreams.
- Exercise: Journal About Your What's Blocking Your Money - Trust Me It Helps
- Step 2: Get to the Root of the Issue
- Issues with money start somewhere, and it’s typically in your childhood. Pinpointing the main reason you’re intimidated by money is the key to getting past it.
- Exercise: Write Out Your Earliest Memories About Money and How it Made You Feel (or Still Feel)
- Step 3: Watch Your Words
- We subconsciously tell ourselves all kinds of lies about money, making money, or keeping money and we may not even notice it. Letting go of the negative self-talk makes it easier to let abundance into your business.
- Exercise: Keep a List of the Negative Things That You Catch Yourself Saying About Money (Making, Having, and Keeping) and the People Who Have It
- Step 4: Acknowledge And Accept Where You’re Starting From
- You can't expect to invite abundance into your life if you’re not able to recognize the difference between where you are right now and where you want to be. In this section, you're going to spend a few hours really getting familiar with your current money situation.
- Exercise: Spend a Few Hours Reviewing ALL of Your Financials
- Exercise: Keep a Money Journal to Track Your Assets + Expenses
- Step 5: Dare to Dream
- Once you know where you’re starting, it’s now time to decide where you want to go. Do you want a new home? A second car? To vacation? If anything were possible, what would your dream look like?
- Exercise: Create a Vision Board of Your Biggest Dreams No Matter How Scary You Think They Are
- Exercise: Make Daily Journaling a Habit and Write Out Your Goals as if They Have Already Happened
- Step 6: Kindness Brings Abundance
- It might not seem like it, but the more you give away, the more you’ll be open to receive. Make charitable donations a non-negotiable part of your budget and then be on the lookout for worthy causes where you can freely share your abundance.
- Exercise: Research Legitimate Charities and Budget a Portion of Your Revenue Each Month to Them
- Step 7: Use Affirmations to Make Your New Reality
- Think about it, just like those lies from step 3 of this planner have shaped your financial life, positive affirmations can have a powerful impact on your future. Craft a new financial story, and repeat it to yourself daily until it sticks with you.
- Exercise: Create Your Daily Money Affirmations